If you are registering for the first time in Liberty Grove you will need to show proof of your residence when you come to the office or apply online. For information of the various documents click here.
Find out which ward your live in here.
All voters are encouraged to vote absentee by mail for the remaining elections in 2020. The dates are of the upcoming elections are August 11, 2020 and November 3, 2020.
Request a Ballot by Mail: To request a ballot to be mailed to you
- Visit https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/
- Click the “Vote Absentee” icon
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth and click search
- Click "Request Absentee Ballot"
- Follow the directions presented and complete the form
- Email a copy of your Photo ID to [email protected] with the following information
- Your Full Legal Name - as stated on your Drivers license
- Your physical Liberty Grove address
- Date of the election(s) for which you would like to receive a ballot
- The address where the ballot should be mailed
The deadline for requesting a ballot by mail is 5:00 p.m. on the Thursday immediately before an election
- August 6th is the deadline for the August 11th election
- October 29th is the deadline for the November 3rd election
To ensure that your ballot is received at the polling place (Town Hall) by election day it is recommended that you submit your request as early as possible so your ballot can be mailed as soon as it is available.
To check the status of your absentee ballot or check your voter history please visit https://myvote.wi.gov/
Are you a qualified elector who can vote at a town meeting?
Any qualified elector can vote at a town meeting. See State Statutes 60.14 & 6.02 and 6.10. You will be asked to declare your permanent residence. If your permanent residence is not Liberty Grove you will be asked if you have been at your Liberty Grove residence for 10 days prior to the Special Town meeting. If you have you are a qualified elector and can vote. If you have not been here for 10 consecutive days you cannot vote. Your Liberty Grove property must have a dwelling on it that you have lived in. You will be asked to sign in and register your intent to vote.
Would you like to run for Town Board Chairman or Supervisor?
Download the and complete the following forms and bring them to the Town office:
CF-1 - Registration Statement Sections D, E, and F do not need to be completed. The person running is also the treasurer in most cases.
EL-169 - Nomination Paper for Nonpartisan Office You will need at least 20 signatures from persons at least 18 years of age residing within the Town of Liberty Grove.
State of Wisconsin Government Elections Board
The State of Wisconsin Government Elections Board has all election-related forms available for download at their web site.